Welcome High Heel Shoes & Beauty Lovers!
You have come to the right place the SEXYSHOESEXPERT BLOG is for your shoes & beauty fix.
A fun place for women with none of the boring stuff, just useful shoe & beauty tips, fun articles & shopping links you’ll love.
♥ Funny that a pair of really nice shoes can make us feel so good ♥
Fall in Love with fun sandals, sexy pumps, open toe booties and embellished boots.
Women’s Designer Shoes for all Seasons – Lots of fun styles, colors and patterns to choose from.
Find the latest fashion trends from your favorite shoe designers including Frye, Jessica Simpson, Not Rated, Michael Kors, Rachel Zoe, Stuart Weitzman and many more!
From end of season sales to current styles at incredible mark downs.
Check out my recommended shopping sites to find great bargains for every season. NEVER pay full prize for shoes again.
No matter what your shoe preference is, from sky high stilettos to wonderful wedges, pumps, boots, booties and even comfy little flats and sneakers. You will find a pair of shoes on my shoe blog that will make you feel and look awesome. I promise!
No money for new shoes? Find a work from home job that’s right for you… start here.
♥ Happy Online Shoe Shopping! ♥
All of the shoe & beauty retailers featured on this shoe blog offer easy, no risk returns.
A Woman can carry a bag, but it is the shoe that carries the woman.
♥♥ Christian Louboutin ♥♥
♥ ♥ ♥
Thank you for visiting the leading shoe blog!
Beauty advice and tips on how to wear your favorite heels, boots and sandals. Shop for shoe and beauty sales online, including women’s shoes, designer shoes, fashion shoes and bargain shoe finds.
Read about current shoe fashion, future shoe trends, amazing beauty finds, special beauty deals and much more:
Advice For High Heel Shoe Lovers!
How To Pick The Right High Heel Shoes For You…
There are so many different shoes to pick from. Choosing the right high heel shoes for you and your body structure is very important. If you don’t, you might end up injuring or even causing permanent damage to your poor feet.
To understand what shoes you should buy you will need to better understand the structures and bio-mechanics of your feet. Knowing just how your feet work, and the different supportive structures in your feet, will enable you to make a more informed decision on what shoes to buy.
If your foot is very small you might not be able to wear a high heel at all.
When looking for the right shoes for you should look out for the following:
- Your high heel shoes should have arch supporting insoles that will take the strain off your arch when you walk.
- Look for shoes with flexible heels that do not restrict ankle motion.
- Opt for for a wide toe box since shoes that have a small toe box can cause your toes to be pushed into a position that they should not be, this can cause foot problems such as hammer toes and metatarsal.
- Don’t buy shoes that are not too wide or too small, it will only cause problems such as blisters from your feet rubbing against the sides of the shoes.
- Make use of heel pad technology to minimize damage to your feet. Being on your feet all day can cause pressure to build up underneath your feet and heels.