Welcome High Heel & Beauty Lovers!
You have come to the right place for your High Heel & Beauty fix.
A fun blog with none of the boring stuff, just useful shoe & beauty tips, fun articles & shopping links you’ll love.
♥ Give a girl the right shoes, and a bright lipstick, and she can conquer the world! ♥
High Heel Shoes You’ll Love
Shoe & beauty related articles, links and lots of high heel pictures.
- Wedding season is coming up fast, especially if you are a Bride to be. Your wedding day will be one of the most precious and wonderful days of your life. Sadly, a lot of brides get so overwhelmed with the preparations of the wedding, picking out the wedding and brides maids dresses, that they forget about one of the most essential wedding ... Read the rest...
- Our existing customers call this astounding dual eye cream ‘magic in a jar’. We are so excited! Avon’s truly unique #1 selling eye cream will be featured in a full-page ad in April issues of ELLE, Marie Claire, Allure, Cosmopolitan and Glamour. Pick up your favorite magazine and take a look today. ALL NEW CUSTOMERS will be able to take advantage of ... Read the rest...
- Take a look at this how-to to get a the colorful cat eye look. Put a twist on the classic cat eye makeup look by adding a bold color. Avon Celebrity Makeup Artist Kelsey Deenihan shows you how to create your own cat eye with a pop of color using Avon True Color SuperExtend Precise Liquid Pen. For this colorful winged ... Read the rest...
- Rain & All Weather Over-The-Heel Boots for Women. With March weather come the Spring rains. Be prepared, dress in style and protect your pretty high heel shoes in style with PYSIS “Posh Galosh” Overboots. A new design of fashionable overboots that can be worn over many different styles of shoes and boots to protect them from rain, slush, salt and snow. This fashion-forward and ... Read the rest...
New Articles Added Weekly!
“A Woman can carry a bag, but it is the shoe that carries the woman.” – Christian Louboutin ♥♥
Shop Sexy Shoes & Fun Beauty Accessories that have been greatly marked down.
Fall in Love with fun sandals, sexy pumps, open toe booties and embellished boots.
Women’s Shoes for all Seasons – Lots of fun styles, colors and patterns to choose from.
Fin the latest fashion trends from your favorite designers including Frye, Jessica Simpson, Not Rated, Michael Kors, Rachel Zoe and many more!
There are always shoe & beauty sales online.
From end of season sales to current styles at incredible mark downs. Check out my recommended shopping sites to find great bargains for every season.
No matter what your shoe preference is, from sky high stilettos to wonderful wedges, pumps, boots, booties and even comfy little flats and sneakers, you will find a pair of shoes that will make you feel and look awesome. I promise! No money for new shoes? Sell Avon Online… start here.
Shop for Fun Shoes on Sale & Amazing Beauty Finds!
♥ Happy Online Shopping! ♥
All of the shoe & beauty retailers featured on the Sexy Shoes Expert website offer easy, no risk returns.
Must-have Avon beauty items that support women’s most important causes:
New Pink Hope Iconic Lipstick Set on sale for only $6.
20% of net profits go to breast cancer programs across the U.S.
♥ ♥ ♥
Thank you for visiting the leading blog for High Heel Shoe & Beauty Lovers!
Get beauty advice and tips on how to wear your favorite heels, boots and sandals. Shop for shoe and beauty sales online, including women’s shoes, designer shoes, fashion shoes and bargain shoe finds. Read about current shoe fashion, future shoe trends, amazing beauty finds, special Avon beauty deals and much more.
Advice For High Heel Shoe Lovers!
How To Pick The Right High Heel Shoes For You…
There are so many different shoes to pick from. Choosing the right high heel shoes for you is very important, if you don’t, you might end up injuring or even causing permanent damage to your poor feet.
To understand what shoes you should buy you will need to better understand the structures and bio-mechanics of your feet. Knowing just how your feet work, and the different supportive structures in your feet, will enable you to make a more informed decision on what shoes to buy. If your foot is very small you might not be able to wear a high heel at all.
When looking for the right shoes for you should look out for the following:
- Your high heel shoes should have arch supporting insoles that will take the strain off your arch when you walk.
- Look for shoes with flexible heels that do not restrict ankle motion.
- Opt for for a wide toe box since shoes that have a small toe box can cause your toes to be pushed into a position that they should not be, this can cause foot problems such as hammer toes and metatarsal.
- Don’t buy shoes that are not too wide or too small, it will only cause problems such as blisters from your feet rubbing against the sides of the shoes.
- Make use of heel pad technology to minimize damage to your feet. Being on your feet all day can cause pressure to build up underneath your feet and heels.