5 Perfect Pairs of High Heels for Moms
Being a Mom is super rewarding, but can be very hectic at times and quite overwhelming.
I know, I’m a Mom of two almost grown, beautiful children myself.
I vividly remember the days when they were younger and I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off at times. But I’ll tell you what, most of those times I was running around in a pair of heels. Well, maybe not five inch stiletto heels, but heels nonetheless.
There are many other shoe styles besides sexy stilettos to choose from. So, go ahead and throw aside your worn out flip-flops, tennis shoes and Birkenstock, and give a pair of comfortably heeled shoes a try. You will look and feel great while you’re chasing after your little ones on the playground, down the street or in the park.
Here are 5 Pairs of High Heels for Moms on the go:
- Aerosoles Water Plush Wedge Sandal – Who says a Mom can’t have it all? The Aerosoles Water Plush wedge sandals are both comfortable and stylish with fun prints and trendy details.
- Naturalizer Danya Platform Sandal – Get your next favorite pair of sandals with the Naturalizer Danya in black or bronze leather! The N5 comfort system reduces pressure under your foot for all day comfort, while keeping you looking good!
- LifeStrid Paseo Sandal – Stay cute and comfy in this silver pair of LifeStride sandals. They feature the new Soft System which provides stability and enhanced comfort throughout the entire day to keep you moving in style! Reptile embossed faux leather upper.
- Bandolino Platform Pumps – Step into comfort in each step you take with the Bandolino Corrine! These classic, sleek and sophisticated pumps feature a flexible sole that contours to fit the curve of your feet. They have everything you need to look good and feel great!
- Clarks Ingalls Pecos Booties – There is no need to run around in ugly sneakers on a cold day. Experience the comfort and styling of the Clarks brand! The Ingalls Pecos Ankle Bootiea come in black and brown leather. They are a perfect choice and transitions easily for many occasions.
There are many different styles of high heeled shoes available for Moms on the go. From comfy wedges to platform pumps and thick heeled booties. I’m sure you’ll be able to find a pair or two you will love to wear.
Are you a high heel wearing Mom on the go? Leave us a comment below.