Do you have a Shoe Fetish?
Many of us have a fetish of some kind or another, may it be a shoe fetish or some other obsession.
I’m lucky to have a partner that doesn’t mind my love for shoes and even points out pretty heels in stores, online and catalogs that I might like.
I saw this great set of questions on a guy’s blog the other day and just had to steal (maybe steal is to harsh of a word), I mean copy, them for my shoe site.
DO YOU HAVE A SHOE FETISH?
- How many shoes (i.e.: all footwear) do you own?
- How does wearing shoes make you feel?
- What is the most you have spent on a pair of shoes?
- Do you have a favorite pair?
- What are your feet most comfortable in?
- Flip flops (between the toes) or sandals?
- Do you match your handbag/belt to your shoes?
- Crocs are…
Leave me a comment below with your answers.
Here are my answers to the Shoe Fetish questions?
- Only about 28 pairs right now, I sold a bunch of shoes right before we moved.
- Sexy, elevated and like I could conquer the world.
- I try to find bargain buys, I want to say the most I spent on a pair of shoes was just under $200.
- Come to think of it, the better question would be ‘Do you have a least favorite pair’. I love all of my shoes.
- In a 3 to 4 inch heel or wedge style shoes.
- Definitely sandals, I can’t stand the thingy between the toes.
- Nope. Never have and never will
- Crocs are… the ugliest shoes ever. Don’t know how comfortable they are since I’ve never tried a pair.
In case you’re wondering, since you’re on one of the major shoe blogs available, you most likely have a shoe fetish. So here is the definition for you:
Shoe Fetish ~ It’s a fixation on shoes; finding the perfect pair of shoes, with an absolutely must-have-it feeling; for a person with a shoe fetish buying shoes is thrilling and exciting; owning and wearing a fabulous pair of heels, boots, sandals, etc. is a source of great pleasure.
According to Karl Marx, a fetish is creating meaning or giving meaning to a meaningless object.
Oh well, say what you will, there’s always a reason to buy more shoes! Meaningless or not!