Christmas is a time for spreading cheer and going shopping.
This is the time you can splurge on clothes, shoes, bags, Christmas party supplies, and other accessories. Shoes are a woman’s secret mates! Women buy shoes for all occasions but still, there are never enough shoes.
This Christmas season, you can go gaga over shoes but make sure that you get your hands on the following essentials because if you don’t, then the fashion gods might get annoyed.
- Black Suede Boot From Diane Von Furstenberg – The very sight of these will make you drool. Known as the ‘Guardian’, these stunning boots are not the first choice for rainy days.
- Vivienne Westwood’s Skyscrapers – These sure are skyscrapers when their price is concerned but most women would give up on their entire shoe collection for a pair of these beauties. They look sleek and confident at the same time, and if you can handle your balance (due to excessive swooning), these are worth the money.
- L.A.M.B Gives You Peppa! – Black and grey in color, the combination of t-strap and peep toe is all set to kill. The shoe looks unique and some might find it eccentric. However, if you are a wild cat, this is sure to spice up your shoe jungle.
- Buckle Up For This Piece From Dsquared2 – Not exactly a practical option but when has party wear been about practicality. This pair is all about glam and drama. It has many side buckles and a silver heel over a black sexy body, and is sure to be a head turner.
- Nero From Giuseppe Zanotti – This one takes stilettos to a different level, country and universe. Best worn at a black tie event or an elite party, this would look great with a nice black gown and a unique swanky clutch purse. Bored of the same old stilettos, try this one!
- Alexander Mcqueen’s Heels – This pair looks jazzy and is sure to be a love at first sight for many. The black body is shiny and elegant but the thin yellow stripe running from the open toe to heel is all set to kill.
Apart from these beasts, you can try the other highs of the season like boots that reach till mid calf. Animal prints have made a comeback.
You can also go for pumps or wedges if heels have begun to bore you. All in all, it is a fashionable Christmas in store if you can get your hands on most of these pairs. Merry Christmas and merry shopping!
Alicia Lyttle is a fashion expert and a single mom who began writing for publications in her community in 2005. Apart from clothing, Lyttle also enjoys tampering with mullet wigs to create unique new looks.
Who is your favorite shoe designer? Leave me a comment below.