Pairs of Shoes Every Woman Should Own
Smart shoe shopping, bingo, and more
Just when you think your old pair of pumps, flats, or sneakers are the only ones you need to survive, think again. While you don’t need to have a collection like Imelda Marcos’, there are a few pairs that need to be present in your shoe rack. Good news is, you don’t need to settle for just one or two pairs of shoes!
To make it easier to remember the pairs you need, use a customized bingo card instead of simply listing it down. Just replace B-I-N-G-O with the types of shoes that you must have, this of course depends on your lifestyle. For instance, if you’re more of a party girl, a sexy pair of stilettos are a must have; corporate women need sophisticated yet comfortable pumps, and so on.
Social media has affected consumers’ buying behaviors, and more often than not, has helped people make an informed decision, so it would also help to check Facebook pages and Tumblr for some good advice. The advent of social media has also become a source of information and entertainment for fashionistas and netizens alike; FoxyBingo on Twitter for instance, ensures that followers are entertained by contests like FoxyFriday and FlyFoxy, which makes social media a lot more fun. Who knows, they might even come up with a shoe competition one of these days.
Bingo is no longer limited to bingo halls these days, in fact, the advent of online bingo produced more aficionados, especially in the United States. There are over 60 million bingo players in the US alone.
Meanwhile, here’s what’s on my bingo card:
* Black or nude pumps – A pair (or both) are instant life savers when you have an important meeting or client call. It goes with most (if not all) corporate ensembles. Make sure to look for one that has a comfy sole and 3-4 inch heels.
* Sneakers – You can call them your best friend when you’re out running errands or shopping. If you’ll be walking for hours, a pair of sneakers is the best pair to put on.
* Sandals – A comfy choice.
* Boots – When the snow outside is just unbearable, a pair of fashionable black boots is your best bet in braving the unfriendly outdoors.
* Ballet flats – When you’re not in the mood for stilettos or pumps, yet want to keep your fashion sense intact.
You can also use a customized bingo card as a checklist for shopping for a comfortable pair of shoes. “There is no “one best shoe” out there, but there is one best shoe for your foot!
This guide will help you determine what the BEST shoe is for your foot.
Shoes and feet come in three main shapes: Straight (flat foot), Slightly curved (regular arch), and curved (high arch). The most important aspect in getting the correct shoe for your foot is finding a shoe which is a similar shape to your foot,” The Austin Diagnostic Clinic shares.