A pair of skinny jeans is one of the least forgiving styles of jeans to wear and the pair of shoes you’ll choose will make a difference.
Skinny jeans can be difficult for a lot of women, it’s somewhat of a balancing act. To pull this look off you need to give your figure and the time of year some consideration.Choose the right pair of sexy shoes and wear shoes you want to show off since the whole shoe will be on display.
To make the most of the skinny jeans trend I have gathered a few pointers.
- Booties with a chunky heel – very flattering on shapely legs
- Tall boots with flat heels – make your legs looks slimmer
- Pumps with pointed toes – a classic combination
- Stiletto and platform pumps – wear a longer top to balance it out
- Wedges or Espadrilles – perfect for summer just not too chunky
- Ballerina flats – looks great if you’re long and lean
- Canvas Sneakers – avoid shoes that are bulky or puffy
Try out different combinations, dark wash jeans are more slimming, and see which pair of sexy shoes you’re most comfortable with and works best for your body type.
There is a shoe style out there that is just right for you. Have fun rocking your skinny jeans and sexy shoes!
Which pair of shoes do you think looks best with your skinny jeans? Leave me a comment below.