Sell Avon Online
Learn how to sell Avon online to make money, gain confidence and financial freedom.
I love being an Avon Representative! All of the products I have personally tried are truly amazing and affordable. Plus, I’m well on my way to making Presidents Club in my very first year of being with Avon!
Avon has been in business for over 130 years now. So you can be certain the company knows what they’re doing. Avon is a company that not only brings beauty to millions of doors, but also opens them. It’s a company that has speaks out against domestic violence, offers financial opportunities and supports more than 6 millions Representatives in over 100 countries.
With an ever changing inventory of beauty & skin care products, a men’s line, fashion accessories (jewelry, shoes and clothes), home items, and now a complete line of health & wellness supplements, you are always in demand as an Avon sales rep.
How do you get started?
It only takes 5 minutes to sign up! Fill out an application form and pick out your sales tool kit to start your online business immediately. It takes as little as $25 to become an official Avon Independent Sales Representative. Sign up NOW to sell Avon – https://www.youravon.com/becomeARep/silke
Silke the Avon Tour de Force team leader
What happens after you sign up?
You will be assigned a Representative number and directed to the online business center, your resource website for immediate support, information and training. Your welcome kit will be mailed to you and will arrive at hour house within 3 – 5 business days. You will also be contacted by an Avon Leader to welcome you, answer all of your questions and guide you as you start your new business venture.
How Can YOU Make Money With Avon?
One of the greatest advantages of being an Avon Online Representative is the fact that you can service customers all over the United States. This is not your Grandma’s Avon! Your boundaries are limitless within the country you live in.
This will open your brand-new Avon business to a whole new market of customers. Your Avon website will be open for business 24 hours, 7 days a week, working hard for you. Even when you’re not working your business.
I love having online Avon customers! Servicing online customers requires very little time on my part. When an Avon customer places an order on the website for direct delivery, Avon does all the work. They send out email confirmations, tracking numbers, etc. Best of all, you’ll still get the same amount of commission as you would selling person to person.
It’s a nice gesture to say ‘thank you’ to your online customers after placing an order, and of course, help them if they have any issues with their order or products. Take the right steps to promote your Avon business online and in person, and you will see an increase in website visitors, subsequently this will increase your Avon sales as well.
Take a look at this chart and success story from fellow Avon Rep, Lisa Wilber:
Wow! Now there’s an inspiration! Take the right steps to promote your online Avon business and you will see an increase in website visitors and subsequently an increase in your Avon sales as well.
The first step to your own Avon success story is to sign up!
Go to www.startavon.com
Enter Reference Code: SILKE
Fill out the short online contract, pick your starter kit (choose $25, $50 or $100), and you’re an Avon Rep.
Avon Tips For Representatives To Sell Online
- Update Your Website – Set up your Avon website while you’re waiting for your starter kit to arrive. Include a profile picture, contact information, a friendly message and social links on your About page and choose the modules that best fit your style. See my own Avon website for an example.
- Create A Blog – Write about your favorite Avon products, incentives, news or opportunities. Create awareness for your new business! Your articles will be indexed in the search engines and people will find your content. Make it fun and stay consistent!
- Social Media – Find your 3 most favorite social media sites and promote your blog posts, Avon website pages, product images and what ever makes you tick. Again, make it fun and stay consistent. I personally prefer Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. You can consolidate your social media posting by using a free automation service like Buffer.
- Bold Images – Stand out from the rest of the herd by creating your own eye-catching images. Your images will also be indexed, just like your blog pages, and can drive a lot of traffic to your selling website. Remember to include your website address within the images.
- Business Materials – Create business cards, flyers, postcards, sticky notes, or whatever you can afford, and include your website address. Hand out your website address at every opportunity.
- Videos – Start making your own videos promoting your website and yourself. You are the unique backbone of your business so find a way to bring this across to your potential customers. There’s no easier, more natural way than via video. Create a youtube video channel or make live Facebook videos.
- Analytics – In order to learn about your Avon website visitors, find the number of clicks, their democratic (age, gender, etc.) and shopping habits, you need a way to track your website traffic. Google’s analytics is a powerful, free program you can set up right through the YourAvon representative site.
- Email – Avon will generate emails for your existing customers to stay in touch and to try to get repeat orders. You might want to consider using a free email service as well though. This way you can contact potential customers and email leads from your blog and personal contact list. Mailchimp and Mailmunch are both very dependable providers and offer free accounts.
Check back to this page often for updates* – Avon Representative Tips and Tools!
Your success depends on how much time and effort you can dedicate to your Avon business. Try to implement 1 – 3 new sales and/or recruiting activities per week. Keep in mind, not every method will work the same for everyone. Be your own person and repeat the activities that have been successful for you and your business.
Just like any business endeavor, creating a successful eStore and selling Avon online takes time, perseverance and hard work, so don’t give up right away. Keep trying, improving and learning. Like I said before, consistency is key!
Visit my online store if you’re in the mood to shop now – www.YourAvon.com/silke
Learn more by following me on Social Media
- Facebook Profile – www.facebook.com/silke.jager
- Avon Tour de Force Page – www.facebook.com/avontourdeforce
- Tour de Force Team Group – www.facebook.com/groups/tourdeforceteam
- Twitter – twitter.com/SilkeJager
- Instagram – www.instagram.com/youravonsilke
- Pinterest – www.pinterest.com/avon-calling/
Do you have questions about selling Avon online successfully? Send me a message.