Avon Presidents Club Award Program
Find out how you can make it into Avon’s Presidents Club.
Is starting your own business, making money while working at your own pace and time, something you would like to learn more about? Read on… then dust off your boots and create a plan for success! Presidents Club is VERY obtainable as long as you create a plan of action and stick with it.
There are 26 selling campaigns in an ‘Avon sales cycle’. The cycle begins with Campaign 1 in December and ends with Campaign 26 of December of each year. Presidents Club is a sales title you receive once you have sold $10,000 in products for a sales cycle. This means you will need to sell $385 per campaign. This sounds very hard to achieve, I know, but there are plenty of Avon Reps. that have achieved this somewhat lofty goal within 6 months. By setting goals and following what I learned about how to sell Avon online, I am also on my way to making President’s Club in my very first year.
Benefits of being in the Presidents Club are:
• 40% EARNINGS GUARANTEED (and 25% on fixed-earnings items).
• Order up to three demos of any product in each What’s New.
• Invitation to the President’s Recognition Program Division Gala Event.
• Birthday and Holiday points.**
• Toll-free number for account services.
• Advance Brochure Program—receive a brochure two campaigns early for a small fee.†
• Congratulatory messages for achievement.
NEW! Points awarded to your account that can be redeemed for the Mrs. Albee Award or for one of over 3,000 other items found on Rewards HQ. THE CHOICE IS YOURS!
NEW! Product Bundle presented at the PRP Division Gala Event.
NEW! Achievement Pin presented at President’s Recognition Program Gala Event for highest level of achievement.
**Birthday Points will be awarded in the first campaign of the month of your birthday. Holiday Points will be awarded in C-25.
Achieve your goals for a better lifestyle by joining my team as an Avon Rep.
HOW TO JOIN AVON
Become an Avon representative by joining at www.startavon.com with Reference Code: SILKE
At that time you will be able to choose from 3 starter kits starting at $25. Each kit will have everything you need to start your very own Avon business, including current brochures, full size products, samples, recruiting information & more. Watch my video to find out what’s inside a $25 starter kit.
Avon’s President’s Recognition Program is based on a point system.
There are many ways to earn points. It’s pretty simple, the more points you earn, the more rewards you can collect along the way. You can use your points to choose over 3,000 rewards in the Rewards Headquarters found on youravon.com. Some the offered rewards include:
Are you ready to join me? Now is the best time to start planning for your future success in 2018 and beyond.
Everyone is able to achieve Presidents Club with a detailed plan, set goals and consistency. I can definitely help you with a plan for success. You only need to average around $400 per campaign (from campaigns 1 – 26) to make it into Avon’s Presidents Club!
The #1 reason for joining Presidents Club is the guaranteed 40% commission on all full earnings items on every order. Plus an invitation to the Presidents Recognition Gala would be sweet as well! I’d buy a new pair of sexy shoes for sure. Of course, we can’t forget about the extra income from selling $400 in products every campaign. Cha-Ching!
I would love to bring 10 representatives, including you, to the 2019 Presidents Recognition Gala and give you special recognition at every campaign! Are you with me? We can do this!
Here are 5 action steps to achieve your goals:
1. Hand out brochures each campaign. You want $400 in orders every campaign? You will need customers, online and in person. You need to share your Avon brochures and marketing materials like business cards, flyers, etc. Let’s do this! 40 brochures only cost you around $10. It takes money to make money, so you must be willing to make an investment in the growth of your business.
2. Participate in the Power of 5. Try to reach out to five people every day. I used to cringe at the thought of talking to 5 different people a day. But, you are missing out on valuable new customers and lots of potential income. I don’t go out of my way to approach people. While I go through my daily routine, I talk to people and hand them a brochure, pamphlet or card. Feel free to contact me if you need help on this.
3. Purchase products for yourself. We all need hair care products, lotion, shaving cream, make up, clothing, shoes, wellness products and what have you. Shop for these products in your own Avon store instead of running to the nearest department store. You will be able to find amazing products at deep discounts. Wear your Avon purchases with pride and people will notice. Plus you can start collecting inventory as well to sell during home parties or for selling online in the form of gift baskets.
4. Try a fundraiser. This is an easy way to get more customers and recruits. Contact day cares, girl scouts, cheer squads, volleyball teams, schools, church youth organizations, etc. Ask them if they need to raise funds for anything. You can view details atunder the Earnings Opportunities tab.
5. Sell Avon Online. Create a blog, video channel and/or Facebook page and promote your Avon store online to reach potential customers across the country. Do you love wearing make-up? Share your video tutorials. Do you like to write stories or poems? Start a blog and incorporate related links to your Avon store. Do you take amazing photographs? Create a Facebook page or Instagram account to share them. Whatever makes you unique, may it be a special talent, a lifestyle or even a different look, use it to promote what you love… your Avon business.
Earning your way into the President’s Club Award Program is just the beginning of an amazing and successful journey with Avon. Take a look at all the Award Sales Achievement levels within Avon:
Want more tips & information?
Join my Avon team and have access to more tips & tricks on how you can create, build & maintain a successful Avon business. Make sure to connect with me and return to my blog for fun shoe articles and of course more information to help you grow your Avon business.
Learn more by following me on Social Media
- Facebook Profile – www.facebook.com/silke.jager
- Avon Tour de Force Page – www.facebook.com/avontourdeforce
- Tour de Force Team Group – www.facebook.com/groups/tourdeforceteam
- Twitter – twitter.com/SilkeJager
- Instagram – www.instagram.com/youravonsilke
- Pinterest – www.pinterest.com/avon-calling/
Leave me a comment if you have any questions on how to join my team or about the Avon President’s Club Award program.