Animal Print Fraas Scarf Review
If you have been following my blog for any length of time, you know that I am a big fan of scarves and wear them almost all year round.
I have a big over-sized wool scarf for those blustery cold winter days, scarves made of many different fabrics and length and of course, light weight scarves for the warmer spring and summer months.
Yes, this blog is mainly about sexy shoes for women, but whenever I can get my hands on a FRAAS scarf, there’s no way I’m going to turn my back on it. I am a huge fan of FRAAS!
These light weight animal print fashion scarves from FRAAS are a classic fashion accessory that is perfect for spring and summer wear. The three color choices you see in the photo are ideal for any complexion and can accessories various looks from casual, day time wear, business or when dressing up for a special occasion.
The FRAAS animal print scarves are made from an easy to care acrylic that is very light weight, wrinkle free and can be worn as a scarf or wrap. Perfect for traveling, it takes up very little space in your bag and you can use it as a cover up on chilly evenings.
Here are three fun ways to wear a scarf during the warmer spring and summer month, when you don’t need the extra warmth from a scarf:
Try this simple wrap
- Unfold your FRAAS scarf and wrap it loosely around your neck.
- Tie a knot a few inches from each end of the scarf.
Accessorize your scarf with a large necklace
- Put on your necklace first.
- Twist the scarf just a little, then wrap it around your neck. Bring each end to the front, and loosen it a bit at the neck.
- Wrap each end around the necklace once or twice so that the scarf lies flat behind the centerpiece of your necklace.
Wear your summer scarf as a belt
- Using your printed scarf as a belt will add an extra touch of colour to your outfit and draw the eye.
- This FRAAS scarf is long enough to allow you to leave a knot and a long length of scarf to flutter against one leg. Very sexy!
Add a finishing touch to your spring and summer outfit with an animal print scarf by FRAAS.
You can find FRAAS scarves in specialty stores throughout the country, by calling the company directly at 212-575-0191 or visit their website at www.fraas.com.
This product was provided to me, at no cost, by the manufacturer or representing PR agency for the sole purpose of product testing. I did not accept monetary compensation for reviewing or writing about this product. I only review products that I have personally tested, and all opinions expressed are my own.