Posted by Silke
Some of the hottest spring fashion trends for 2011.
These are a mashup of what we’ve been seeing these past few years. In many cases, familiar styles have been updated with feminine twists. Here are five spring fashion finds you can afford even on the smallest budget.
1. Silk scarves are the quickest way to modernize and polish an outfit. A silk scarf will add a touch of elegance to anything, whether it’s an evening gown or a tank top. For under $10 a beautiful spring blooming silk scarf is a must-have for spring.
2. Ruffles are going to be big again and you want something with ruffles this spring. It can be a blouse, a bag, a sexy ruffled skirt. Ruffles can carry you from day to night and can be dressed up or dressed down.
3. There are going to be florals all over the place, floral dresses, floral skirts. Get something in a big, beautiful floral pattern and pair it with a pair of white jeans and your favorite pair of nude colored high heeled sandals.
4. The biggest trend in jewelry this spring will be layers of bangles. Very thin bangles in silver and gold, with or without gems. Just remember, lots and lots of bangles.
5. When selecting a handbag this spring, forgo the basic black and brown. Try to push yourself just a little bit and treat yourself with a beautiful pink, blue, green, yellow purse. Pick a bag with a color that is vibrant and then wear it all spring long.