What to Wear with Leopard Print Shoes?
Leopard Shoes have been fashionable for a while now, and this fall will be no exception.
If you don’t already own a pair of Leopard print high heels, now is the time to get a pair. They come in different styles and color variations from flats to pumps and ankle boots, with or without colorful trim.
Adding a pair of Leopard shoes to your outfit is a quick way to add a dash of personality. But watch out, as popular and fun as Leopard print shoes are, they don’t work with just any outfit.
Open Toe Ankle Strap Chunky Block High Heel Party Pump – Get them here
Pointed Toe Slip on Stilettos Party Wedding Pumps – Get them here
Jessica Simpson Cambredge Pump – Get them here
Open Toe High Heels Wedding Party – Get them here
Ankle Boots Comfy Pointed Toe High Heels Side Zipper Booties –Get them here
Here are a few tips on what to wear with your Leopard print shoes:
- Black – Dresses, skirts and pants in black are a perfect match for Leopard print shoes. The black in your outfit will really emphasize the black and white leopard print patterns.
- Neutrals – White or light neutral colored outfits in cream, blush or sand are strong enough to hold their own when paired with Leopard heels without looking overpowering.
- Red – Do you want to stop traffic? Pair a red dress or pantsuit with a pair of Leopard print shoes. Other bright colors that work well are Chartreuse, orange or a sprinkling of pink or yellow.
- Earth Tones – Mid tone neutrals like olive-green and rust shades are ideal for pairing with Leopard heels. Match the tone of your outfit to the shoes.
- Denim – Denim in all hues are the easiest way to wear Leopard print shoes. Whether you’re wearing flats, pumps or booties they all look good when paired with your favorite denim jeans.
Avoid wearing other prints while wearing Leopard print shoes, even if you’re a fashion daredevil.
Leopard shoes are racy, bold and powerful! They need a strong solid outfit to balance them out.
Do you own a favorite pair of Leopard shoes? Please leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you.